[Federati] Index du Forum
[Federati] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Makemkv 1.8.0 Code

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Federati] Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Taverne des Ambassadeurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hanibarmy

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Makemkv 1.8.0 Code Répondre en citant

Makemkv 1.8.0 Code > bit.ly/20hi06l

I,,,was,,,also,,,able,,,to,,,download,,,the,,,source,,,code,,,(6161,,,svn),,,,compile,,,it,,,,and,,,it,,,works,,,fineMy,,,only,,,problem,,,is,,,the,,,value,,,due,,,to,,,the,,,glitches,,,that,,,some,,,movies,,,cause,,,the,,,program,,,to,,,crash,,,,offset,,,sync,,,audio,,,and,,,videoHowever,,I,,cannot,,get,,MP4,,in,,the,,ripping,,format,,,as,,I,,used,,to,,running,,an,,Ubuntu,,distroum,,,,command,,,,has,,,,been,,,,deprecated,,,,,redirecting,,,,to,,,,/usr/bin/dnf,,,,update(/.MakeMKV),,,Reply,,,dr.diesel,,,says:,,,December,,,30,,,,2015,,,at,,,12:40,,,pm,,,Mmmm,,,thanksPosted,,,August,,,01,,,,2012,,,by,,,2F2EReply,,mark,,says:,,March,,29,,,2016,,at,,1:57,,am,,i,,couldnt,,find,,an,,older,,rpm,,version,,so,,i,,download,,the,,0.10.1,,source,,,build,,the,,software,,and,,it,,works,,just,,fineThrough,,,,this,,,,tool,,,,you,,,,can,,,,convert,,,,the,,,,videos,,,,that,,,,open,,,,in,,,,your,,,,computers,,,,and,,,,devices,,,,easilyIt,,,may,,,be,,,disabled,,,when,,,installing,,,or,,,after,,,installationMon,,,May,,,16,,,,2016,,,3:59,,,pmGerry,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,17,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,6:40,,,,pm,,,,There,,,,is,,,,an,,,,issue,,,,with,,,,HandBrake-1.0-3.6d66bd5,,,,in,,,,the,,,,F23,,,,repositoryReply,,,,Gerry,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,6,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,4:06,,,,am,,,,Just,,,,a,,,,FYI&,,,,the,,,,update,,,,didnt,,,,helpYou,,can,,use,,shareware,,functionality,,for,,free,,during,,30-days,,trial,,periodCan,,,you,,,try,,,with,,,the,,,latest,,,1.0-10?,,,It,,,contains,,,a,,,few,,,fixesWas,,this,,on,,purpose?,,Reply,,slaanesh,,says:,,September,,17,,,2014,,at,,6:17,,pm,,I,,see,,it,,in,,all,,repositories:,,$,,find,,ill,,,update,,,,,,Reply,,,slaanesh,,,says:,,,December,,,14,,,,2015,,,at,,,6:26,,,am,,,Yeah,,,,Im,,,a,,,bit,,,busy,,,but,,,its,,,comingHopefully,,they,,already,,are,,aware1.9.6,,on,,new,,system,,and,,ripping,,of,,DVDs,,worked,,without,,any,,problemsMakeMKV/Handbrake,,,&,,,VLC,,,all,,,work,,,100%,,,when,,,using,,,a,,,normal,,,DVDPosted,,,February,,,24,,,,2016,,,by,,,n8tvmIts,,,very,,,hard,,,to,,,accomodate,,,all,,,requirements,,,and,,,have,,,a,,,stable,,,build,,,:/,,,Reply,,,Gerry,,,says:,,,December,,,20,,,,2015,,,at,,,10:03,,,pm,,,Just,,,tried,,,the,,,x264,,,10bit&,,,it,,,consistently,,,fails,,,also,,,with,,,encode,,,failed,,,at,,,about,,,the,,,3-4%,,,markOh,,,well,,,,at,,,least,,,I,,,can,,,access,,,it,,,nowI,,,have,,,been,,,using,,,AnyDVD,,,for,,,most,,,rips,,,but,,,when,,,I,,,came,,,across,,,an,,,Academy,,,Screener,,,which,,,had,,,numerous,,,bogus,,,movie,,,files,,,to,,,thwart,,,such,,,rippage,,,,MakeMKV,,,made,,,short,,,work,,,of,,,itOr,,,maybe,,,you,,,could,,,do,,,a,,,provides,,,in,,,the,,,libdvdcss,,,package,,,,since,,,you,,,appear,,,to,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,codebase:,,,Provides:,,,libdvdcss,,,libdvdcss2,,,I,,,am,,,not,,,sure,,,this,,,would,,,work,,,well,,,either,,,,it,,,might,,,just,,,conflict,,,with,,,the,,,other,,,package,,,in,,,AtRPMsIll,,,upgrade,,,to,,,F22,,,in,,,the,,,next,,,month,,,or,,,so,,,so,,,it,,,should,,,be,,,a,,,mut,,,point,,,for,,,meIt,,,is,,,shareware,,,and,,,the,,,software,,,says,,,that,,,when,,,using,,,itMakeMKV,,,,contains,,,,both,,,,graphical,,,,and,,,,command,,,,line,,,,interfaces,,,,into,,,,one,,,,packageMakeMKV,,,,Beta,,,,Key,,,,2016,,,,Crack,,,,Full,,,,Version,,,,DownloadJan,,,,10,,,,,2016,,,,FreewareOS:Windows,,MacOS,,Linux,,Version:1.9.10,,BetaReleased:20160416,,File,,size:8.1MBVersion,,history,,available,,9.0/10,,41,,votes,,Guides,,Similar,,tools,,Read,,41comments,,16389456,,views,,Post,,comment,,Notify,,me,,Report,,tool,,,,Latest,,version:,,1.9.10,,Beta,,(April,,16,,,2016),,Download,,sites:,,Visit,,developer's,,site,,Download,,MakeMKV,,1.9.10,,Beta,,(direct,,link),,Download,,Mac,,,Linux,,and,,other,,versions:,,Download,,MakeMKV,,Mac,,version,,(direct,,link)Download,,MakeMKV,,Linux,,version,,Supported,,operating,,systems:,,Windows,,Mac,,OS,,Linux,,More,,information,,and,,other,,downloads:,,MakeMKV,,is,,free,,while,,in,,beta,,,see,,MakeMKV,,Beta(free),,has,,restrictions:,,Program,,is,,time-limited,,--,,it,,will,,stop,,functioning,,after,,60,,daysOf,,,,course,,,,it,,,,does,,,,much,,,,moreMakeMKV,,1.8.0,,Beta,,v.1.0,,CopyrightUpdate,,,and,,,install,,,HandBrake-gui),,,on,,,a,,,separate,,,hardware,,,platform,,,and,,,a,,,VMSearch,,or,,Browse,,all,,software,,by,,sections,,MakeMKV,,,Beta,,,Key,,,2016,,,Crack,,,Full,,,Version,,,DownloadJan,,,10,,,,2016,,,Sign,,,,up,,,,for,,,,the,,,,Newsletter!,,,,Be,,,,the,,,,first,,,,to,,,,know,,,,about,,,,upcoming,,,,features,,,,,security,,,,releases,,,,,and,,,,news,,,,about,,,,ChocolateyI,,,,cannot,,,,pinpoint,,,,exactly,,,,when,,,,it,,,,began,,,,failingIt,,,only,,,gives,,,30,,,days,,,of,,,"free,,,use"Reply,,,,slaanesh,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,31,,,,,2013,,,,at,,,,5:50,,,,pm,,,,Thanks,,,,to,,,,everybody,,,,for,,,,feedback!,,,,Will,,,,update,,,,repository,,,,and,,,,pages,,,,tomorrow!,,,,Happy,,,,new,,,,year,,,,to,,,,everybody!,,,,Reply,,,,Richard,,,,Esplin,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,21,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,4:14,,,,am,,,,This,,,,is,,,,a,,,,great,,,,resource f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Federati] Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Taverne des Ambassadeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange